Wednesday, June 06, 2012

There was a knock on the door and...

The boys received a parcel express post today!
 It made a great interlude in our studies
 Inside were two beautifully wrapped presents. I feel like I should write that in upper case because the wrapping was to drool over!...but I think internet etiquette demands you don't do that!
 But here's a glimpse of what I'm talking about.
The younger enjoying his card
Heads bent and focused in the serious business of unwrapping
 First parcel opened to reveal a dvd to watch
 Youngest son just couldn't stop looking over his gift"oh wow how did he know I want this. This is great. How many recipes can we try...today!
 A giggle and a smile, and older son's final gift opened to reveal...
Thank you Andrew, they are both delighted to be able to have another day to celebrate their birthdays! the gifts were so "spot on"

No comments: